Floral dress looks in all seasons

Thursday, September 24, 2015



Floral dresses can be use all year round if completed with the right pairing. I scouted everything in my closet and came up with these looks. Hope you guys like it! This Floral dress is from Patty's Closet 


Spring

accessories: Coach Shoe, Patty's closet bracelet, Starfish bracelet from Hawaii Markets 


 Early Spring can still be a bit cold. In this look, I paired it with a vegan leather jacket from Bebe that keeps me warm all the time. It can be worn for the day or night. This jacket gives it that chic edgy look and ready to party just about anywhere. 

Spring #2 

 Accessories: MCM bag, Bebe booties , Shoe Republic pink booties from Valerie Joseph Botique 

A denim Jacket never gets out of style and you can use it for every occasion and season. In this look, I was thinking about my past college days, going to class for about an hour and going somewhere special afterwards where I have little time to change. The denim jacket was always my go to casual look to cover up the dressier look I have on. Besides, the classrrom was always cold especially if the AC  was blast to 60 degrees Fahrenheit. 

Summer Look Day


Accessories: H&M Necklace, Charlotte Russe pump, Bebe clutch, wrap around belt from a boutique in Canada

Summer Look Night


Looking for that special outfit and not too much floral? Adding a skirt breaks in that floral mode while separating it from day to night to create a more romantic look. Midi skirts are my favorite in every season, especially this black one that goes just about everything. 

accessories: Coach Legacy clutch, Bebe Zahara pump, belt from boutique in Canada 

Fall 



It's Finally fall season! Although Fall does not exist in the islands of Hawaii, wearing a light long cardigan or a soft trench is still appropriate for the weather. I can finally bring out those boots again and it is a perfect pairing to create that fall-ish look. 




See more daily post on Instagram



You Might Also Like

0 comments