St. Lawrence River in Canada

Friday, March 27, 2015





I wanted something flowey, bright and feminine and this skirt was just the perfect one while we cruise the river of St. Lawrence in Canada. I love how the soft sheerness of this skirt that made it so comfortable and easy to wear. I paired it with a crop top sweater and adding some spice to the look by throwing on some old bebe belt to give that bohemian style. 
Cruising St. Lawrence river was one of the most serene beauty before docking to our next destination. I enjoyed it very much while cruising around the ship and enjoying this peaceful moment looking over the ocean dreaming of a beautiful life. 




Belt: bebe
sandal: bebe

Later on that afternoon, a fascinating afternoon lunch with the captain and meeting some important people in the ship. 



My food


 xoxo
-Nai-

follow me on




You Might Also Like

0 comments