Spring Collaboration with Patty's Closet: outfit 1

Wednesday, April 01, 2015






Hello Fashionista!! I was so excited when Patricia Barba, owner and founder of Patty's closet found my instagram and e-mailed me for a fashion collab. It always excite me when great opportunities such as this comes my way. I've always have passion for style and having to represent Patty's closet collections is just amazing. When I walked in to one of their  stores in Pearl Highlands, Karla the store manager was wonderful. Her service is exceptionally beyond words. She's great at what she does which having that attentive genuine engagement with her customers. It almost feel like she's a friend for years. :) 

Choosing my items was the hardest part because I want them all. Patty's closet has an array of different styles from bohemian to exotic and edgy to glamorous, there's always something you'll find that fits your personality and to your liking. The best part about this boutique is that every store carries different items. To keep it even special, sizes are purposely limited to create that special unique item that no one will ever wear the same time as you. Can you imagine walking around the mall and you see another woman wearing the same thing that you have on or pointing out that you have the same one at home? Yikes! I don't even want to think about comparing myself with who wears it best. haha lol. Patty's closet only carry 2 of each sizes. Once is sold, it is gone forever. 

I choose this white dress because it reminded me of an olden day style. A pure vintage due to its point lace work.  It reminded me  a bit of  Grecian and Roman style that was back in the 1600. It truly captured my attention and what better way to shoot it at the old Ali'iolani Hale which was designed as the Royal Palace for King Kamehameha V. in 1800. 

Stay tuned for more outfit post and giveaway for  month of April. Shop patty's closet and get 20% off  your purchase.  Use discount code "808 bloggers"  
Check out their instagram page (click here)


Shoes: bebe
Accessories: Kate spade


 Photos by Stylegacy

 x0x0
-Nai-

Follow me on













You Might Also Like

0 comments