Spring Collaboration with Patty's Closet: Outfit 2

Friday, April 03, 2015




Aaahhhh... Don't you just love spring? Living in this island of paradise, spring is pretty much everyday. I considered myself lucky to be enjoying this tropical breeze and sunshine. Plus, wearing this adorable kimono just fits that island girl comfort look for every occasion. 
There's so many looks that I can create with this kimono. From making it to beach wear to an elegant dining affair, this kimono's versatility will do the trick. (can't wait to create more looks of this and definitely will be bringing this to my Singapore trip in June). 

So.. this is my brunch with a girlfriend kinda look. I happen to have my black shorts and coral top already on and when I saw this at Patty's Closet Pearl highland store, I knew that I have got to have it. It was such a perfect piece and so effortless. There was no need to scramble other pieces that may go with the kimono because this perfect piece go with just about everything! 


Kimono Top: Patty's closet
Coral top: Connie Lane botique
Shorts: Gap
Shoes: JustFab



All photos taken by Jenalyn Cudera from Stylegacy

 xoxo
-Nai-

Follow me on









You Might Also Like

0 comments