Dior Waikiki VIP Party

Friday, March 13, 2015




Gawwhhh!!! I was so excited when I was invited to experience this modern luxury event at Dior Waikiki showcasing their spring line. It was such a fun experience and  my most unforgettable one. Champagne, hors d'oeuvres, and exclusive access to most amazing designs in ready to wear and couture line of Dior was just simply luxurious. The staff was so friendly and very knowledgable of the brand, I had to escape from getting sucked in.. I was afraid to get in financial trouble of coming home to one of the items which was the suede royal blue pump. (seriously gorgeous). hehe

Charlie, the manager of operations gave us royalty treatment and made sure my friend Joy and I had a specie time. We surely did and could not stop talking about it even after the event. Everything was pure luxury and I am so glad to have experienced it. 

All photos were taken from my iPhone 6+. I hope you enjoy 


hors d'oeuvres

 Salmon with cucumber slice

Macarrons

Gold Flake sprinkled mochi. Yes! it's real gold. 



Caviar mini pancake 


Tuna scones



Outfits

 Top: bebe
skirt: Forever 21
clutch: Coach



Strolling around Duty Free Shopping center 





 Thank You for reading
Follow me on 











You Might Also Like

0 comments