It's a Beautiful day in Iceland music video

Tuesday, April 05, 2016







March 1-10, my husband and a friend of mine travelled to Iceland. It was the most amazing experienced out of all the trips that we have been to. Rance could not stop talking about even after about a month now. Iceland truly met all of our expectations. We thought it was going to be some boring trip with landscape and waterfalls but it turned out to be more than just that. Iceland- the land of fire and Ice truly is a unique country that everyone should experience. Everything around us was just spectacular, from ice caves, massive landscapes, hot springs and waterfalls, Iceland was a true beauty. The video was just a snippet of the major things we visited. All the images were shot from my iPhone. I hope you guys like it.

If you would like to see more of Iceland, please follow my other account where I uploaded all my travel archives.  More will come soon on the blog.

Follow me on


Subscribe for more travel videos 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow so beautiful. I will add Iceland to my bucket list

    ReplyDelete