Forever 21 Sexy Spring Dress

Tuesday, March 22, 2016


Spring is here! One of my favorite season of all times. Why? Because flowers bloom and temperatures are  moderate. Spring marks the end of the blistering winter and the transitional period to scorching summer. (Speaking of blistering winter, I just got back from my travels to Iceland and experiencing their bi-polar weather from snow storm to blizzard, hail and heavy rain, I am so glad and appreciative to be living in the sunny warm state). Spring is also my favorites because the fashion trend are vibrant, classy, and fun. To me, it is the most enjoyable time when I hit the stores to shop for the cutest fun look. Indulged spring and shop cute looks at Forever21 






Dress: Forever 21
shoes: Zara
Bracelet: Patty's Closet 


More fashion post on my 

Follow me on 


You Might Also Like

1 comments