Time to fall in love with Jord

Monday, December 19, 2016


When the mail arrived and my husband opened it, he was very impressed with how luxurious the wooden case looked. Opening the wooden box left us in awe because the timepiece was such a beautiful piece of art. 


I have seen other Instagram bloggers sporting these watches, and I really appreciate how these watches possess a unique style. The wooden strap is really eye-catching and reminds me of Hawaii. Koa wood is popular here in the islands. Furniture, bracelets, home decor, and even hair accessories are manufactured with this beautiful material. This is the first time I have seen a wooden watch.  Jord wood watches are definitely something special. 


When Jord contacted me to collaborate, I was very excited to share some amazing products with all of you.  Instead of selecting a watch for myself, I chose to give one of these watches to my husband and asked him to model it. A benefit of these watches is that they are unisex. So, if he ever gets tired of this watch (which I doubt he will since he seems to love it so much), I can keep it for myself. lol 


Jord wood watches has several options with different styles and functions. You can select from 13 different types of wood and Koa is one of them. (OMG, Hawaii people, you are gonna love this!)
The watch that Rance is wearing is a Frankie Series in dark Sandalwood and Emerald. This color combo truly stands out, as it has an elegant appearance and a cool vibe to compliment any outfit you wear. 






If you guys love these watches like we do, you can shop by clicking the link below. 



It's giveaway time! I am giving tons of $50 and $25 gift cards to shop at Jord watches.com 

Here's what you need to do:

1. comment " I want Jord Watches" 

or

2. Winners will be randomly chosen by Rance (husband) daily. See Instagram stories for the updates and winner announcements. 
One winner per day will be chosen by my husband. 
If you already won, you cannot win again. (sorry, I want to give others a chance  to win). 

3. Contest will run from Dec. 19- Dec. 31, 2016

Good Luck! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments