Spring is in full bloom

Thursday, March 06, 2014






I've been seeing a lot of florals lately for this spring trend. I love florals and I don't think I will grow out of it. There's just so many things you can love about florals. It puts a smile in your face and gives that positive vibe in your look. So feminine and chic!

One thing  I love about this look is the cardigan kimono style. Lately I have been obsessed with kimono style cardi and look everywhere. I happen to bumped into this local boutique in downtown but their kimono style was just way to pricey for my budget. Three days later, Lucky me, I happen to be looking at JeansWarehouse waikele and volla!!!! I found the perfect one! 

This kimono cardigan is so easy to wear and comfortable. I feel so free spirited in it. So bohemian chic!

Bag: TJ max


Pants: Charlotte Russe 



Watch: Charlotte Russe 


Shoe: Coach


Ring: Bohemian Princess 


Prada inspired sunnies: House of Aria 




Thanks for reading! 

Love 
NAi










You Might Also Like

0 comments