Travel Diary: Prince Edward Island

Saturday, August 02, 2014



Hello fabulous people!

It's  been a while since I blogged.  Lately, I have been traveling and working a lot.  If you follow me on Instagram, I normally post regularly. Anyways, I wanted to share with you my experience at Prince Edward Island, Canada. Also, click the video to watch the highlights of the major places I visited.

My husband, BFF and I took the cruise with Holland America Line to one of the picturesque places in Canada. Prince Edward Island is the smallest province in both land area and population. Approximately 145K residents. The Island is also known as "Garden of the Gulf" referring to the pastoral scenery and lush agricultural lands throughout the province and birthplace of confederation 

We only had one day to explore the island beauty. When we dock, we planned on just touring the city in Charlotte town but somehow we ended up reconnecting with two  ladies that were in the same cruise with us and split a deal to have a cab driver tour us around. The cab ride was $50 per hour. Since there was 4 of us in it, it only cost me $37.50 for the three hours of Prince Edward scenery.




















Thank You
NAi




You Might Also Like

0 comments