Dark Romance

Tuesday, October 29, 2013



This past Sunday, I attended Coach Waikele store annual staff meeting "A Fashion red carpet event"
." I couldn't get enough of the event. It was so much fun! I love how the staff dress in their favorite  current fall fashion trend. It was very nice to see everyone's other side and behind those dark denim and navy blue sweaters (staff dress code) every person has a bit of edgy to romance, award winning to street syle in them. Prior to the event, I was pleased to assist and style some of the staff as well as give advices and tips of what they should wear. 


I remember going to one of my peers house and going through her closet. Since Black, white, and red in any shades are trendy colors of this season, it was easier to pull clothes from years down to create a stunning look for her body.
I remember the late night text from one of the models and collaborating accessories and the right fit for the event. All of this was well paid off because the event was so successful! 
More to come in my next article for the specifics of this event because I have tons of photos to look over. Lol. For now,  here is my outfit. I hope you like it! 😉




















Outifit specifics: 

Top: Charlotte Russe 
Skirt: xhilaration from Target 
Shoes: amiclubwear www.amiclubwear.com
Belt: bebe (vintage)
Jacket: bebe (vintage) 
Bracelet: BCBG (gift) 


Have a great day! 
NAi 




















You Might Also Like

0 comments