Turkish Delight

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Had a great time shooting gorgeous Gonca Tanbanli  for the  fashion collaboration featuring Coach products

Facts about Gonca Tanbanli
Ethnic Background: Turkish


Q: What are your favorite things to do or things you are passionate about?
A:  I love spending time with my family and friends. Love shopping and movies. My passion is LOVE! We only have  one life, whatever we do, we should do it with love!

Q: Describe your style or fashion
A: My style depends on how I feel on the day. I can be girly, edgy, or trendy but always fashionable. 


Outfit number 1







Coach Patent Leather large wristlet





       


Outfit number 2
(Click read more)












 leather Kristen Woven Clutch
Coach Watch


Signature Fedora Hat



Outfit number 3
(click read more)







Coach Beach bag














You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. She looks great! She is rockin that scarf! Very nice!

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot:) easy with coach fashion:p

    ReplyDelete