Azul dinner in a coral peplum dress

Monday, April 29, 2013

I was feeling really sick on this day. Luckily, I had just enough rest to get me through the night. The dinner was reserved for my father in Law's birthday. He would have been 59 years old if he was still on earth but he is restful in heaven with God! He is free from pain and struggles from this world; free from cancer.

We were there just in time before the sun sets. My husband, my mother in law and I stood on the rocky trail to face the ocean and just had a moment of silence, a moment of peace in remembrance of his passing. 






Dress: Forever 21
Bag: Coach Ipad case












Shoes: Justfab




More of the night......






Dad is always in her heart forever



View from our table
more of our food and drinks.......






Lychee blackberry Martini

 Filet mignon

 seafood pasta


number one on the menu
lobster linguini
 mango sorbet
 creme brulee
 Chocolate sorbet
 a shot of  lemon Caravella

Cheers to Dad!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Very cute! I love the dress! Your hair looks awesome!

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I loveee that Mini! I have been seeing them a lot lately and think they are adorable! I also love your dress and the clutch.

    Great post!

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete