Stairway to Fashion

Saturday, January 07, 2012




"Stairway to fashion" was the very first look I put together for the lookbook.nu website. A very good friend of mine (Jenalyn Cudera) called me and told me to put a fashionable look together to take photos. I thought because she just got her Nikon D5000 and wanted to test it out. She showed me a fashion website (lookbook.nu) and from there the story goes on...

We went to this abandon place somewhere in barbers point. An old Military camping ground. Rundown building, trashy, and grafitti all over the place. But it did not stop us from wanting to take photos

 The brown belt was custom made for my freind's wedding (Christian and Randy Lomboy). Most bridesmaid dresses are only worn once.  I made sure that I re-use this particular accessorie. Definitely complimented the whole look.

You Might Also Like

1 comments