New Year, New Me

Saturday, January 07, 2012




"New heart, New mind, New perspective on life". My first look for the new year! I wore this dress when my husband and I was vacationing in Kauia. The location was at  St. Regis in Princeville a very luxurious and beautiful place. The place was definitely a honeymoon place. The service was great, complimentary vallet parking and most of all the athmosphere and the details of the resort was breathtaking. Someday, when I am rich,  (lol) I want to stay in their honeymoon suite for the night.


Dress: Sean John from Macy's



The shoes was purchased from Aldo in Ala Moana. It is the most comfortable heel I have ever own. The straps are patent leather which gives that dressy look. Although I paid retail price of $120, I had a good  used of  them for more than a year everyday for 8 hours when I used to worked for bebe. To this day,  it is still in good condition. So, it was definitely worth it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments