Red Outfits Inspiration for Chinese New Year

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Happy Lunar Year everyone! Here are some red outfit theme that I came up with. I actually have these clothes in my closet for quite a while now, some are about 3 years old. I meant to blog some of these looks last year but I din't have the perfect timing for it. Anyway, since today is Chinese New Year,  I thought this was a perfect time to post. 

Red is the main color for Chine New Lunar Year. The red color symbolizes joy and good fortune. I wished you guys good fortune and a joyous year in 2017! Enjoy.



OUTFIT #1

HAT: Charlotte Russe
Tribal print  Kimono: Charlotte Russe
Short Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Bag: Coach  




OUTFIT #2

Dress: Sammy clothing 
Belt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Chinese Laundry 




OUTFIT #3

Jacket: Bebe
Skirt: Forever21
Boots: Bebe





OUTFIT #4

Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: SheInside
Shoes: Coach
Bag: Coach 





OUTFIT #5

Hat: Banana Republic 
Top: Express
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Justfab 
Bag: Betsey Johnson 




OUTFIT #6

Top: Bebe
Skirt: Forever21
shoes: AmiClubwear
Bag: Tory Burch 
Choker: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Bebe




xoxo
Nai

Follow me on 
Facebook
Instagram
Youtube 






You Might Also Like

0 comments