Pleated Maxi Skirt for the summer

Friday, May 22, 2015


Here is another look  of Patty's Closet boutique store. This one was particularly from Mililani store. The second week that I collaborated with Patty's closet, I was eyeing on this skirt. I went home and still could not stop thinking about it. The fourth week came around and this skirt was still hanging on the rack but I still did not get it. lol  Every week, Patty's Closet get a shipment of new arrivals. Every week that I am there, I always have a hard time choosing because I just want them all. By the time 7th week came, this skirt was the only one on the rack and it was a size L. I felt that the skirt  was silently calling my name.  Even though it was a bit big on my waist, I didn't care because when I like something very much I will make it work! like this particular skirt which pairing it with a belt was perfect to hold it together.


Know more about Patty (click here) 
Mention "808 blogger" for a 20% off discount at any Patty's closet stores. 

belt: bebe
shoes: Coach 
necklace: KateSpade



Follow me


You Might Also Like

0 comments